Fixtoe device for toe irregularities
Fixtoe is an orthopedic device for toe irregularities and problems of the front foot part. Reduces blisters on the front of the toes and the back of the smaller toes.
Fixtoe consists of:
- metatarsal pad which cushions the metatarsal area
- elastic band which adapts the morphology of the foot
- tabs that allow the correction of the toe with the deformity
- movable bands (thin or thick) which are individually adjustable for the finger we have problems with. Use the thinner band if the space in the shoes is limited or when there is orthotic insole inside.
- Removable metatarsal pad can be removed if you are already using orthotic insoles. Fixtoe already has metatarsal pad placed inside.
- Adjustable elastic band can be adapted according to the foot. The Fixtoe size is universal. Materials are carefully chosen, so that they do not increase feet sweating.
- Slip-free pad prevents sliding in shoes or barefoot.
Indications: Floating Finger (Metatarsophalangeal Predislocation Syndrome), Metatarsalgia, Plantar callosity, protection for calluses on the fingers, claw toes, and hammer toes.
Contraindications: diabetes, swelling or edema in the foot, presence of open wound or foot ulcer, stiff digital deformity, or present skin alterations.
Benefits of Fixtoe:
- Progressive pain relief at the front part of the foot.
- Slows down finger deformities.
- Stabilisation of metatarsophalangeal joint
- Due to universal size suitable for any kind of footwear
- Individually adjustable band for the correction of deformed finger.
- Thinner fabric and removable metatarsal pad for the installation of orthotic insoles.
- Washable material
- Compatible with any kind of footwear
Fixtoe Device, S. L. Avda. Alcora, 142 Bajos, Španija
Package consists of:
metatarsal pad, elastic band, and tabs.